Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wanna Checkout Some Really Bad Ass Designer Jewelry!? I'm Re-Visiting My Heirloom Line

I have been a jewelry designer for almost 30 years now.

Before Lovely Luxe Jewels came to be I had my own private heirloom collection of jewelry that did very well... being sold at several galleries and boutiques and most fondly remembered the St. Petersburg Fine Arts Museum. I also had pieces featured in several books and magazines.

I felt pretty happily successful as an artist *grin* but well, you know change is a universal constant! When the recession hit it certainly removed my rose colored glasses!

Over the last 5 years I had slowly revamped my line into a more accessible, streamlined, understated design (ie: more affordable) and it became Lovely Luxe Jewels.

Recently I have felt the pull to revisit my original line and have started designing my more bold statement pieces again. I wanted to show off a few of my favorite pieces I've created and sold over the years:




I will be listing new statement jewelry in a new section of my shop titled "Heirloom": Heirloom Pieces Cary Martin Designs.

In the mean time you can check out more of my sold gallery pieces. Click on image below to be forwarded to my gallery site:

”Bad
........
Thank you! Cary Martin Designs~


No comments:

Post a Comment