Sunday, September 14, 2014

The Red Bracelet, Tiny, Delicate, Sexy, Slim.

These are the tiniest size crystals that Swarovski produces used in this red crystal bracelet. This one is done up in gold. I also wear mine with a tiny gold Swarovski beaded bracelet. (pictured below). Great stacking bracelets.

Red Ana Bracelet
SEXY, DELICATE, SLIMLINE RED BRACELET

Red Ana Bracelet
STACKED WITH SEVERAL OTHERS INCLUDING GOLD SWAROVSKI

Delicate Gold Bracelet
SEXY, SLIMLINE SWAROVSKI GOLD STACKING BRACELET

I get more comments on this set than just about any other bracelet I make.

It’s a gorgeous, minimalist, Slimline Red Swarovski Crystal Bracelet.

All gold you see is 14K Gold filled including the clasp and crimp beads. I am very meticulous in my work and only use Tornado Crimps.

This is a bracelet you can wear and not take off very often. It is slim and small and hardly felt on your wrist at all. I have worn mine for weeks without taking it off.

It's so slim (even the tiny clasp and soldered closed gold filled jump ring) that you can rest your wrist on your desk and not even really feel the bracelet.

NOTE:
Pix don't do the Swarovski justice. This bracelet is very glittery. I guarantee you will love it.

You can choose 6 inch, 6.5 inch or 7 inch for this price.. for larger sizes please contact me at Lovely Luxe Jewels

Wear it to remind yourself to LOVE YOURSELF FOR ALL YOU ARE WORTH... Always.. forever...Seriously.

For more sexy jewels check out my store here: Lovely Luxe Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment