Thursday, October 13, 2011

I LOVE This Metalwork!

and hint... my birthday is coming soon!

I have been drooling over this shop for days now.  There is so much in it I love.  I have always wanted to learn metalsmithing and if I did, this is the type of jewelry I would want to create.  Being a jewelry designer myself I very rarely wear other designer's pieces BUT I would sure wear hers!

Everything in her shop resonates with me.  It's raw and sexy and organic and just totally bad ass.  

Check out SPECIMENTAL DESIGN!: (all pix are clickable).

AAA gemstone jewelry likes by Lovely luxe jewels on etsy pyrite gemstones mystic quartz gemstones


The Penetrating Twin- Pyrite Twins in Textured Sterling Silver Ring:
lovely luxe jewels on etsy has AAA gemstone jewelry and metaphysical magic gems


Opal Aura Quartz Charm Earrings on Chains in Sterling Silver,
Custom Made to Order
lovely luxe jewels aaa gemstone jewelry and metaphysical magick gems magick magic magik jewelry crystals aaa labradorite, quartz, rock crystal, ruby, rubies, black garnet, raw rough diamond jewelry


Raw Diamonds and Steel Grey Pearl in Textured Sterling Silver Ring- Custom Made

lovely luxe jewels aaa gemstone jewelry and metaphysical magick gems magick magic magik jewelry crystals aaa labradorite, quartz, rock crystal, ruby, rubies, black garnet, raw rough diamond jewelry

Sunning, powerful, statement pieces for sure.  Did I mention my birthday!? *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment