Thursday, June 11, 2015

Hot Summer Jewelry. Fire Opals, Spicy Sunstone gems, Maderia Citrine, Gleaming Yellow Topaz and Carnelian Bracelets and Earrings

I'm creating some glowing, sexy Summer jewels lately! Won't there look fantastic with your tan? A few pieces just listed in my Lovely Luxe Jewels store:

(Click on any image to learn more about any piece. Most are for sale in my store.)

Bracelet Features AAA FIRE Opals, Yellow Topaz and a huge lab created Maderia Citrine. Did you know Fire Opal is found in lava tubes?! Fire-Opal-Jewelry How about these glowing orange lampwork earrings!! They are tipped with AAA lab created Maderia Citrine. Spicy!
”KEY HOT Sunstone with Yellow Topaz gemstones in this glorious, sexed up bracelet! This is a nice luxe piece for my Magick Gemstone line. You can see more of my magick jewels here: Magic Gemmies.
”KEY
Brilliant, gleaming with perfection Swarovski crystal with 24K gold Vermeil imported Bali beads: ”KEY

No comments:

Post a Comment