Monday, July 9, 2012

Swarovski Crystal Earrings

I am SO in love with Swarovski crystal lately. I just realized my last three posts are about my latest crystal jewelry). Swarovski is coming out with great shades and innovative shapes. I have an wear so many pairs of Swarovski crystal earrings that I decided I needed to add more to my shop. I am usually a AAA gemstone girl for my jewelry but they are magnificent crystals and an affordable indulgence. Here are a few new styles: (click pix below to enter my Lovely Luxe Jewels Etsy store).

Swarovski earrings swarovski crystal earrings ginkgo earrings ginko earrings wild heart earrings crystal heart earrings red heart earrings summer jewelry lovely luxe jewels lux jewels deluxe jewels luxe deluxe lux delux

You can check out my Lovely Luxe Jewels shop for much more deluxe jewels!

No comments:

Post a Comment