Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Nice sale yesterday!

I sold a couple of pieces out of my CaryMartinDesigns shop! I was extremely happy because it's been quite a while since I have sold one of these pieces.. they are gallery pieces and quite expensive:


I am thankful and needed the boost!  I have been feeling in a bit of a depressed slump lately and know this is the universe telling me to get up and get on with it!

I have allot of new pieces listing in my Lovely Luxe shop.. I am feeling the metaphysical pieces again so I will be focusing on them.. I am also working on a newsletter.

So much going on these days on Etsy.  I am learning allot about SEO too!
Have a lovely night my friends and...

Come on by my shop!  

http://www.etsy.com/shop/LovelyLuxeJewels?ref=si_shop

No comments:

Post a Comment