Sunday, October 17, 2010

Finally My Cupcake Review!


Cupcake Update!!! (Hey that rhymes! *smile*)

Oh where to even start!

Well as you can see the package was an explosion of fun!
Totally amazing presentation and it was like opening a fantastic gift.

These are the best cupcakes I have ever had and that is saying allot because this girl has had bunches of cupcakes over the years! I also call myself quite a cupcake creator and these blew me away. Truly Spoonful of Sugar is a cupcake connoisseur!

I had four different types:

A Red Velvet Cake with Vanilla cream cheese frosting and chocolate ganache filling
A Banana Cake with peanut butter frosting and caramel filling
A Chocolate Cake with peanut butter frosting and caramel filling
And A Lemon cake with coconut frosting and raspberry filling..




Well the Red Velvet and the Banana Cake were actually for me and the Chocolate Cake and Lemon Cake one were for my DH. I did of course HAVE to taste his because I had to know how amazing they were for my review didn’t I!?

My very fav was actually the Banana Cake one which surprised me because my fav is normally the Red Velvet one but the Banana cake was out of this world! OK.. they all were but the peanut butter frosting blew me away.

My DH loved the Lemon Cake one the best.

I guarantee you can never go wrong with Spoonful of Sugar and any of her amazing creations!  One thing I also love is the jars!  I am still using my nice mason jars to this day. 

I just saw that she has some really cute Halloween treats!! It’s not too late. Get them ordered today.. her shipping is lightening fast!





Yummo!

No comments:

Post a Comment